NEW - Bridle leather belts
75.99 79.99 CA$59.99
- 1½ inch wide or 1¼ wide
- Great value, will last many years to come.
- Full grain bridle leather
- A nice thickness with a nice temper
- 3 Colors to pick from
- Free personalization on the belt loop keeper
- Edges slicked smooth by hand
- A quick way of choosing a belt size is to pick a size up from your pant sizes, for example: a pant size 34 will pick a belt size 36. (more information in the link below)
What is a belt size? https://www.oldcountryleather.com/measuring-for-belts.html
Made to order
* indicates a required field
We are very excited to now offer these bridle leather belts, after testing out many different leathers we are proud to make these great belts from this beautiful bridle leather. Made from domestic US hides this bridle leather has a lovely character to it. A nice thick belt of 9 to 10 oz in thickness. This belt is sure to last! Available in 3 colors consistently dyed at the tannery. Nero (black) Espresso (brown) & Biscotti (light brown) Any of these will quickly become your favorite belt! Although being our more expensive belt this usually retails for $100+ elsewhere, but we have bought large quantities of these hides to bring you the belt at a lower cost. We also still offer our free personalzation for the keeper to take this belt one step further for you and offer your the best value. A great gift for anyone who wants to have a quality belt.