Custom fit book cover (must contact us first for quote before adding to cart)
150 350 CA$150.00 - CA$350.00
ATTENTION: CURRENTLY WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY CUSTOM FIT BOOK COVER ORDERS ON, DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF ALL OUR ORDERS. If you are still interested and are not in a rush, please let us know, to be added to a contact list.
- Handcrafted Artwork & design is done by our artist, not a computer or a stamp, but with 2 hands!
- We use only quality select leather for these covers
- Hand stitched
- All artwork is hand carved into the leather
- Hand brushed and dyed
- Who is this for? This option is for people who want to send a particular book to us, for us to make a custom fit. This is for Customers who have their one of a kind favorite book, that they want a one of a kind cover for.
- Made by the methods of old, hand made true craftsmanship no CNC machines, no lasers, or computers, just a true craftsman and hand tools. This is for people who appreciate the leather craft and the true art of it, and want to preserve their special book with leather work that is not seen anymore.
- This is not for mass produced covers, rather one of a kind covers.
- Starting at $150.00 and up depending on size and details. A great price for the amount of work that goes into these covers.
- Unique one of a kind covers No two covers are made alike, each one is designed differently making your cover unique.
- Our covers are usually made of 4 to 5 oz thick
- Full grain Veg tan leather.
- How to order? E-mail for a detail quote, before adding to the cart then we will tell you the price option to select.
- The first step is to fill out contact form at bottom of page
- Feel free to send a sketch of what you have in mind also.
Custom leather book covers
Old Country Leather book covers, bible covers are really the main book for these beautiful covers they are our best leathers selected for such an important leather project. Far from other covers that are a stamped image pushed into the leather or a thin leather. These covers are 4 to 5 oz thick leather. Each one of these bible covers are done by hand the entire image and design is done first with paper and pencil not a computer, then the image is carved & tooled into the leather by hand this process can take hours. Well worth the money to have your own one of a kind cover that nobody else owns, for a book you plan to have for a life time.