Stroke of Color Series
Have you ever wanted a real leather belt but wanted a color other then your usual black and browns? Welcome to the stroke of color series, get a belt dyed by us in our shop to a large range of colors!
- 1½ inch wide or 1¼ wide or 1 inch wide
- Great value, will last many years to come.
- Full grain cow hide leather
- Free initials stamped into belt if desired see image (mention in note to seller at checkout)
- We will dye this belt to whatever color you pick from our dye color chart, a great way of having a real leather belt in such a range of colors, another way we offer the most options.
- Belts buckles are riveted on permanently with rivets not snaps, if you wish for snaps please purchase the upgrade.
- A quick way of choosing a belt size is to pick a size up from your pant sizes, for example: a pant size 34 will pick a belt size 36. However for best results see our guide (more information in the link below)
What is a belt size? https://www.oldcountryleather.com/measuring-for-belts.html
* indicates a required field
Black, Dark brown, Medium brown, Light brown, Tan, Slate grey, Desert sand, Bordeaux, Red, Crimson, Blue, Navy blue, Purple, Turquoise, Green, Olive, Seafoam, Yellow, and Pink as your custom belt colours.