The Indie - Water Buffalo Belt
This belt is our most popular belt, once customers feel and see the belt up close they fall in love with it and you will too. A belt you will have for many years to come. This belt is a beautiful combination of distressed leather that has a lovely pull up to it. Pair with a lovely brass buckle that ages with the belt to keep that rustic feel.
- This belt comes with free personalization on the belt keeper, if you desire.
- High quality brass buckle
- Full grain beautiful water buffalo leather
- Edges beveled & slicked smooth by hand
- Solid belt, made to last years
- 1½ inch wide or 1¼ inch wide or even 1 inch
- The buckle is the same style and quality for any size width you select
- Soft belt
- Distressed look with a beautiful timeless look when it stretches and bends
- Belts buckles are riveted on permanently with rivets not snaps, if you wish for snaps please purchase the upgrade.
- A quick way of choosing a belt size is to pick a size up from your pant sizes, for example: a pant size 34 will pick a belt size 36. However this may not always work, for best results see our guide (more information in the link below)
What is a belt size?
Made to order based on belt size selection
* indicates a required field
Snaps for belt upgrade
Purchase one per belt, if you buy multiple belts then purchase one for each belt if you desire each belt to have snaps.
Note: This item must be bought with a belt.
Stitching on Belt Upgrade
NOTE: Do not purchase this for the following belts:
"Sahara" "Forest" " Hearth" belts they cannot get this upgrade.
Recommend for: Bridle Leather belts & Rocky Mountain Grey & Indy belts.
Rush Order Upgrade
This is for people who want their order bumped to the front of the line, it is NOT a shipping upgrade. Rather it is an upgrade to get your item started right away, therefore the process will be started sooner and it will be to the shipping stage sooner.
It does Not Guarantee to be done by a certain time, it will only greatly speed up the process that otherwise would take longer without it. This will speed up the process based on the volume of orders placed at the time. This is a much better value than paying for a shipping upgrade, as it gets your item to the shipping stage much sooner.
We find this is much more effective than a shipping upgrade.
Purchase 1 per item, if you order many belts purchase a rush per belt.