Rocky Mountain Grey - Water Buffalo Belt
- This belt comes with free personalization on the belt keeper, if you desire.
- High quality buckle
- Full grain water buffalo leather
- Edges beveled
- Solid belt, made to last years.
- 1½ inch wide or 1¼ inch wide or even 1 inch
- The buckle is the same style and quality for any size width you select.
- A slight distress pull up as it bends and ages.
- A low sheen, a beautiful look for casual or formal.
- A rare find, grey color belts are a hard fine(Shown in different lighting in the photos. Note the buckle has changed since the photo)
- Belts buckles are riveted on permanently with rivets not snaps, if you wish for snaps please purchase the upgrade.
- A quick way of choosing a belt size is to pick a size up from your pant sizes, for example: a pant size 34 will pick a belt size 36. However for best results see our guide (more information in the link below)
What is a belt size?
Made to order based on belt size selection
* indicates a required field
Snaps for belt upgrade
Purchase one per belt, if you buy multiple belts then purchase one for each belt if you desire each belt to have snaps.
Note: This item must be bought with a belt.
Stitching on Belt Upgrade
NOTE: Do not purchase this for the following belts:
"Sahara" "Forest" " Hearth" belts they cannot get this upgrade.
Recommend for: Bridle Leather belts & Rocky Mountain Grey & Indy belts.
Rush Order Upgrade
Please note this has to be purchased separately and cannot be added to the cart the same time, please do 2 separate transactions, and give the order number you would like to have this rush upgrade apply too.
This is for people who want there order bumped to the front of the line, it is NOT a shipping upgrade. Rather it is an upgrade to get your item started right away, therefore the process will be started sooner and it will be to the shipping stage sooner.
It does Not Guarantee to be done by a certain time, it will only greatly speed up the process that otherwise would take longer without it. This is will speed up the process based on the volume of orders placed at the time. This is a much better value then paying for a shipping upgrade, as it gets your item to the shipping stage much sooner.
We find this is much more effective then a shipping upgrade.
Purchase 1 per item, if you order many belts purchase a rush per belt.